Thread: Newest saber. "Rogue jedi"

Default Newest saber. "Rogue jedi"

newest custom Saber and my personal saber. The hilt was heavily inspired by star killers and the saber performance was inspired by Kylo Rens unstable saber. Like star killer, I built this saber using whatever parts I could find in stock at the custom saber shop. I had no design I ordered what was available and improvised

The origin of the saber is that it is from a Jedi who could not agree with the ways of the Jedi council, and was also in a very unstable time in his faith, often practicing ways of the dark side. He left the council but continued to fight for peace, in his own dark way. Sort of a dark Jedi. an anti-hero.

The saber is a mhs based hilt with a Nano biscotte version 3 sound board and BBW tri Cree led. Also uses a bass speaker from tcss. This saber has an open crystal chamber, with a fractured crystal, as if the core was damaged. This was the support for my decision to have an unstable blade.

The saber has 2 fonts, a stable Jedi font (rogue from Madcow Genesis) and a darker unstable font (Nova stars solo killer)

IMAG0274.jpgIMAG0276.jpgIMAG0277.jpgIMAG0278.jpgIMAG0279.jpg

Nice stuff =]
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

Well done!
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

Very sleek and eye catching, good job!

Wow! I especially like your crystal chamber! Great work.

Nice internals! I didn't notice them with any covering for the CC. Is this a display saber, or is it intended for having fun?

Nope, no cover. And it's for both fun and display (when I'm not dueling with it) the chamber actually isn't that bad of a grip. I personally don't have a single issue holding it there. It's extremely sturdy so I know it's not gonna break at all.

Force Aware
    Blog Entries

That's a great-looking saber!