Thread: TCSS chassis parts compatiblilty

Default TCSS chassis parts compatiblilty

I want to know if I can use a Acrylic Chassis Disc 2 hole to 3 hole adapter - S9 to mount a 4AA Battery Holder with JST connector? Both are parts offered by Tim. Has anyone tried this and does it work? In the case that the parts will not work together does anyone know which chassis discs I can use with this battery holder? Its for a stunt saber that may see some light to medium dueling.

Blog Entries

Not really sure honestly. But, the shop does offer custom laser work for chassis discs. If the one you mentioned doesn't work perhaps you can email Tim about some custom ones. Just a thought.
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

Are you wanting the battery holder to go in the large hole in the center of the disk? I don't think that's going to work. The battery holder is pretty close to just barely fitting inside MHS parts.

Yeah, I am trying to mount the battery pack in the chassis disc. I have used this battery pack in a build already and it had an issue when the saber got dropped. Trying to find a more robust internal construction with parts that I have selected. This is only my third build; second stunt build.

Worst case, I'll have some chassis discs that go on a different board. Never have enough spare parts.

Have you tried pipe insulation?