Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need Help I may have destroyed my led or battery

No, you cannot blow all three of the leds by connecting just one, they are individually wired on that pad. In order to blow them all, you'd have to wire them all together. The proper wiring of the leds is positive on the right, negative on the left....that's very likely your problem, if you have the green wired to the positive and negative pads to the right of the green die as you have it marked in the picture.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

HOORAy HOORAH I wired it like a fool. just like in the picture. Thank you so much for taking your time to address this I was borderline depressed and I feel like a huge disappointment's been lifted off my shoulders. The videos I watched all seem to use a common color on positives or negatives so it confussed me, as you can tell I suffer from confusion a lot lol. Qui gon Is my fav so love the name.

FINIXFIRE!!!!!

Fenixfire thank the gods for you trying to walk me through this because with your trouble shooting I had a Clark Griswold style epiphany an said to myself I wonder if these are wired wrong ala Christmas lights. Because mentally I thought about the chip an said to myself why the hell would they do this like that it makes the underwire travel way far, just had a plumbing problem in real life similar. The guy did a snake from the center of my house to the road and I suggested that since waters coming from behind their then it must be my sink that's backed up. Why would all other plumbing move further from the road to cause problems when you would think it would be the shortest distance to remove water from your home. Hate to rant but its funny that I just got done with a real life scenario identical to this in trouble.

Thanks a billion guys I will let you know how it works out.

I love you guys. Any idea if my av's resistor is backwards?

you earned it a sneak peak at my hilt its industrial tempered steel ahh unbreakable but also no putting it together an adding screws?? not sure how you drill with common tools.

IMG_3535.jpg

IMG_3534.jpg

any way to max the brightness at oter end seems dull? I think it might be the blade I bought its the 3/4 corbin