Thread: Can't Find A Way To Remove Blade On 2005 Anakin/Luke Lightsaber

Unhappy Can't Find A Way To Remove Blade On 2005 Anakin/Luke Lightsaber

Hey there, everyone!

I'm new to the forums, and I'm trying to get the hang of things around here. I recently found an old lightsaber that I had, and I noticed that the blue light doesn't flow through the blade completely, as you can see in the photo. I can't find any way to remove the blade, and I have looked everywhere for tutorials. I really want to fix this before I go to a convention. Is there any way to remove the blade? It's a Hasbro 2005 model. Thanks a lot guys!

IMG_5996.jpg

IMG_5997.jpg

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Anakin-C97.aspx

Conversion kit + LED + Complete Blade would convert the string blade to a removable. You would need to find the tutorial in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by generalorgana View Post
    Hey there, everyone!

I'm new to the forums, and I'm trying to get the hang of things around here. I recently found an old lightsaber that I had, and I noticed that the blue light doesn't flow through the blade completely, as you can see in the photo. I can't find any way to remove the blade, and I have looked everywhere for tutorials. I really want to fix this before I go to a convention. Is there any way to remove the blade? It's a Hasbro 2005 model. Thanks a lot guys!
    Instructions for dis-assembly are in this section of the forum, here: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...kits-available

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.