Thread: Wiring Check please

Default Wiring Check please

So, I'm new to all this and have watched the videos one too many times as well as read threads and other sources. wiring.jpg

Well I wanted to check my wiring and see if my battery will be able to sustain the LEDs. On the side are the resistors and values that I got from the videos. I am going for a purple blade.

Also can the dyna Ohm resistor be placed on the accent LED or does it need one of the appropriate ohm. The green accent led that I calculated called for a 1/8W or 68ohm resistor but the shop doesn't have any of those. Can I use 1/4W 18 Ohm or the 1/4 82 Ohm? Which matters more: the Watt or the Ohm? Yellow is 1/8W or 56 Ohm. Should I just go ahead and place the green accent led onto the deep sleep connection on the nano?

Will the FoC be green since I hooked up the green or will it be white?

Can the accent led on the momentary switch and green accent led be on the same resistor or should I use a buckpuck or separate resistors?

Thanks in advance!

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/...20pictures.png Sorry about that. Heres the link.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by foxphyre; 04-12-2016 at 01:00 PM. Reason: image

The diagram is a little hard to read (try uploading to an image hosting site and insert it into your post), but I'll do my best:

Your wiring looks correct for the most part, except for possibly the resistors. I don't really understand what you're going for with those resistor placements.

A couple notes on resistors:
    -Resistance (ohms) is the actual resistance that your resistor provides. Too low and you risk blowing your LED. Too high and your LED won't be as bright as it could be. You want to round this up to the closest value that you can find.
    -The watt value of a resistor represents how much power it is capable of dissipating, so the value you calculate is the minimum required. Higher wattage resistors are physically larger.
    -The dyna-ohm current regulator will supply a constant current of 20mA to the LED it is powering (regardless of the voltages so long as the supply voltage is larger than the LED forward voltage). They're ideal for accent LEDs.

Your FoC will probably be a greenish white, as all three dice will be active during a clash.