Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Guard-

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Quote Originally Posted by xwingband
    Ryan at Randomsabers has made one for himself before. Not sure if he's up for that but it's always a fall back plan... couldn't hurt to ask.
    I'm not suppposed to mention him, 'member? :P

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by elrond.406
    Ryan at Randomsabers has made one for himself before. Not sure if he's up for that but it's always a fall back plan... couldn't hurt to ask.
    Yeah, for sabers it's kind of rude, but Tim doesn't exactly make Force Pikes does he? :P

It's definitely not The Custom Force Pike Shop!
    RED LEADER Standing by!

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Quote Originally Posted by elrond.406
    Yeah, for sabers it's kind of rude, but Tim doesn't exactly make Force Pikes does he? :P

It's definitely not The Custom Force Pike Shop!
    That'd be cool though.

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P

From what I've seen machined pikes tend to cost between $125-$200, and at this time I'm looking to spend less, so a wood one for $30 is a good price.

Still, perhaps I'll email Tim and see if he'll give me a quote on a machined one.
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

I was actually considering getting just the main shaft made and then making the "hilt" protion from a MHS and use a luke pommel on the end. So Tim could make force pikes
    There is to much "me" in this world. There needs to be more "we".

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight

Quote Originally Posted by StrangeWings
    I was actually considering getting just the main shaft made and then making the "hilt" protion from a MHS and use a luke pommel on the end. So Tim could make force pikes
    I'm not sure the "luke pommel as a tip" is a good idea...

OK..I really hope you were being a smarty pants. I meant on the end where you hold it in your hands
    There is to much "me" in this world. There needs to be more "we".

Dude, I doubt it. Could just be doing the Nimrod thing again.
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight

Quote Originally Posted by james3
    Dude, I doubt it. Could just be doing the Nimrod thing again.
    Hey! :P

I received my first set of robes a week or so ago, and they're very nice. No pictures yet, as I'm waiting for the second set to arrive, so I can decide which I want to keep. The second set and helmet should hopefully be arriving in a couple of weeks.
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak