Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Guard-

I forgot to mention earlier, due to being over-zealous in acquiring Royal Guard robes I should have an extra set here eventually that I can let go if someone's interested.
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

Quote Originally Posted by ryanlb
    The banner at the top of the page says 'Visit my eBay Stores'. Clicking that takes you to eBay with a message saying the store has been closed.

I realize stuff is available directly through that site, buy why have a link to your eBay store if you no longer have an eBay store.

There's a few other disfunctional links too, like Accessories. I need just a Force Pike, not the whole costume, but I can't tell if he offers one.
    I sent him an email in which he says he does sell the Force Pike seperately, for $120 plus shipping, though it's made of wood, then painted silver. Seems a little pricey for a piece of wood, but it does divide into 4 parts. I can post a couple images he sent me if anyone's interested.
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

Default MAIL CALL

I got my bucket today. It turns out it is a don post. It has some warpage. however I was told it should be easy to FIX.
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of in·san·i·ty!
    Witty Quote

Spoon fEeD A nOOb

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

$30 for a wooden forcepike at rmc lightsabers

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

That looks like a great force pike. I'd buy it, but the email I sent them bounced. Do you know how to get a hold of them?

Default Pic

It May be warped but I could not help myself I slid on My New(to me) Dan Post Royal Guard Helmet and snaped a pic .. .

I cant wait to fix it .. I will be makeing the robes soon
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of in·san·i·ty!
    Witty Quote

Spoon fEeD A nOOb

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

I have always loved those guys. I remember getting my mail order exclusive emperor from ROTJ and having the 2 royal guards stand beside him. those were the days.

BLUE 3- Ready

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Quote Originally Posted by ryanlb
    That looks like a great force pike. I'd buy it, but the email I sent them bounced. Do you know how to get a hold of them?
    All I've got is these two sites:

http://www.geocities.com/rmcstudios@...mcstudios.html
    http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_4R970...RnxFFGjIvZy9M=

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

Thanks, that might help, as it gives me a different email address to use.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Ryan at Randomsabers has made one for himself before. Not sure if he's up for that but it's always a fall back plan... couldn't hurt to ask.
    RED LEADER Standing by!