Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Guard-

Default Royal Guard-

I am getting ready to make my RG costume. Ebayed a bucket will post updates and pics when I get it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150085933818
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of in·san·i·ty!
    Witty Quote

Spoon fEeD A nOOb

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I hope you have a small head. If you got the Altmann's/Rubies/Don Post one they're pretty small.

I know if I get one I'll have to pony up for a recast Don Post to the correct size.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

i know where you can get a nice one at. i think it was on the site where lucas alverez is selling his leather bodysuits and other vader stuff.

if interested let me know i can pm the link later.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!

Way cool V!
    I was looking hard at doing a guard but gave up on that option. I am guessing you are already aware of the forums for the guard? Great place to get help and info.
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

Yeah, Forcepike.com is a great place, and there are quite a few resources available there. It's been a little slow lately, but the guy who just got put in as Detachment leader wants to get it going more.

Also, I can't quite recommend it at this point, since I'm still waiting for my order to arrive, but I ordered robes and a helmet from Shadow Dale Creations. They come heavily recommended from a couple 501st members I know. Pricey though.
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by LAN-ED-TUL
    i know where you can get a nice one at. i think it was on the site where lucas alverez is selling his leather bodysuits and other vader stuff.

http://www.fusionprops.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ryanlb
    ...Also, I can't quite recommend it at this point, since I'm still waiting for my order to arrive, but I ordered robes and a helmet from Shadow Dale Creations. They come heavily recommended from a couple 501st members I know. Pricey though.

Almost all of the Imperial costume types are

Darth Raizzar SL/TK6312
    501st Legion Midwest Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by james3
    Way cool V!
    I was looking hard at doing a guard but gave up on that option. I am guessing you are already aware of the forums for the guard? Great place to get help and info.
    Why'd you give up?

And what's with the link to a closed eBay store on Fusion Props?
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

Funny, I click on "Costumes, and accessories", click on "but it now", under an item, and it shows the price, with the paypal button, how is that "closed".

Darth Raizzar SL/TK6312

The banner at the top of the page says 'Visit my eBay Stores'. Clicking that takes you to eBay with a message saying the store has been closed.

I realize stuff is available directly through that site, buy why have a link to your eBay store if you no longer have an eBay store.

There's a few other disfunctional links too, like Accessories. I need just a Force Pike, not the whole costume, but I can't tell if he offers one.

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

That's whoever is running the site's problem.

I just pointed out the link, that LAN spoke of.

Darth Raizzar SL/TK6312