Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: started a new cc

Default started a new cc

Hi all, just a cc I just started the other day for a saber I shelved a few months ago and now I'm returning to it hope to have it done next week or the one after. Its some chassis disks that I tuned down a little to go in a ribbed section and brass rods and tubes. The crystals I have no idea what they actually are as they are from some costume jewelry, quite possibly glass who knows.

what I got so far.
    dont' mind the rubber bands they are holding some bars in while the jb weld is curing on the back side for some tubes that will let wires pass through.

Dang, I'm impressed!
    Seeing this amount of detail makes me realize how basic my builds are. Super inspired and motivated to improve and step up my game now!!!
    Why did Isendra die? Tell me the truth!

That it is beyond your abilities does not mean it is beyond mine. I learned the lesson of Isendra's death. But I was given my power for a reason, and it is my burden to use it.
    I will use it, not fear it as you do, High Councilor Valthek

That's some nice work Snilam. Love the detailing. It looks like there's a lot going on there.

Looks great! Your style is similar to the one Harp uses for his awesome CCs. I think your crystals are polished natural quartz crystals - those should light up beautifully.
    How did you fix the crystals in their respective sockets? Epoxy?

That is totally sick!!

Ooo. Double crystal. Perdy!

Impressive, most impressive...

Quote Originally Posted by Derro Kuspin View Post
    Looks great! Your style is similar to the one Harp uses for his awesome CCs. I think your crystals are polished natural quartz crystals - those should light up beautifully.
    How did you fix the crystals in their respective sockets? Epoxy?

Hmmmm..... now that I look at it it does have some harpness to it. Not that is a bad thing by any measure just don't want something that looks like someone else's. May have to change it a little bit.

Blog Entries

Great job sir. This looks incredible!
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末