Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Colour conundrum

Default Colour conundrum

Hi all just looking for peoples opinion as i am divided on which way to go on my current build.

My original plan was silver and black but after seeing force awakens I wanted to do a storm trooper black and white. Now i have the parts I am completely torn.

Any help/suggestions/preferences Much appreciated

Ps Blade will be red or purple

20160319_212317.jpg

20160319_212423.jpg

SABER SHROUD1.jpg

How about Black and white, but chip/scratch off some of the white in areas to give it a slightly used look? Get all three colours that way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Starkiller View Post
    How about Black and white, but chip/scratch off some of the white in areas to give it a slightly used look? Get all three colours that way.
    Agree.

Seeing a predominantly white saber would be nice. They don't come around very often.
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

^^ as above ^^. I like this idea. I'm picturing white enamel and matt black.

Edit: Now that's another saber design bouncing around in my head.
    Last edited by Greenie; 03-21-2016 at 03:49 PM.

Cheers for the suggestions. I ali blacked the pommel last night and think ill order the enamel today i will post pics when done.

Hi all, body of the saber is coming on nicely nearly prepped to paint. While I wait for supplies I thought I'd wire and test electronics.

Now another colour conundrum, with the new foc ready on the NBV3 I have decided to go with a tri rebel for the first time. Now my NEW colour conundrum is that I want to make purple. I have a RED and BLUE chip in soldered, red has a potentiometer blue resistor but when lit together it is making nearly white can anyone help I am baffled. I was awake till 2.30 am trying to figure this out and I am stumped.

Late night got to me.
    Without the blade in to difuse the light the red blue mix must have mixed with ambient light to appear white but with the addition of the blade tube hurrah. it Works now to wire up a NBv3 and paint this bad boy.

20160325_102328.jpg
    20160325_102357.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    ^^ as above ^^. I like this idea. I'm picturing white enamel and matt black.

Edit: Now that's another saber design bouncing around in my head.
    White enamel but i have ali blacked the pommel and gloss lacquered it just need to do the emitter

Quote Originally Posted by Kelador View Post
    White enamel but i have ali blacked the pommel and gloss lacquered it just need to do the emitter
    It's all good dude. That's just how I imagined it . I suspect it's gonna look awesome!

Default Finally finished

After a new workshop and new baby fiiiinally got this bad boy done

20161023_213620.jpg20161023_213554.jpg20161023_213611.jpg20161023_213641.jpg

My take on what a storm trooper saber would look like, specifically 'NINES' from FORCE AWAKENS.

TRI-REBEL R,R,B (TWIN RED WITH BLUE FOC)
    NANO BISCOTTE V3
    FLASH ON CLASH
    3D PRINTED CHASSIS WITH INTERNAL CHARGE PORT
    WHITE AND BLACK GLOSS DETAILING WITH RUBBER O RING GRIP

Let me know what you guys think.