Thread: securing battery into acrylic chassis disc

Default securing battery into acrylic chassis disc

Hello again you all, Ive been working on my first saber and Im just waiting on my PRIZM to ship but I have all the other parts of my saber built and was able to test all the LEDS by connecting them directly to the battery (resisted, of course), but Im noticing my 18650 Panasonic battery does not fit as snugly in the Acrylic Chassis Disc for PC 2.0 and 18500/18650 pack - S2 as I feel it should. Should the battery fit super snug on its own, or do people typically use some additional measures like tape or some kind of fastener to keep the battery in place?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries

The ones Ive had have fit pretty snug. Not to the point where they wont slide up and down...they're pretty heavy relatively speaking. I usually sandwhich them between other discs to keep them from moving.
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

What Darth_Chasm said.
    I usually sandwich mine between the speaker holder and an additional chassis disc (specifically the chassis disc for recharge port) so that it stays put.
    Why did Isendra die? Tell me the truth!

That it is beyond your abilities does not mean it is beyond mine. I learned the lesson of Isendra's death. But I was given my power for a reason, and it is my burden to use it.
    I will use it, not fear it as you do, High Councilor Valthek