Thread: Nbv3 issue. Beeping sound

Default Nbv3 issue. Beeping sound

Brand new Nano biscotte board. Using a 3.7V max 30A hi drain 18650 li ion cell. As soon as I install battery, I get a boop boop beep sound. No activation at all. I already tried formatting the SD card and re-installing all the original fonts. Just need some help on where to look. Haven't been able to find this same issue on any forum. Thanks

Can we get some pictures or a schematic? Is it all put together?

Check out the troubleshooting section of the manual. There is some info on boot failure there. All of the files must exist and the SD card must be formatted properly.

Quote Originally Posted by NanoRex View Post
    Check out the troubleshooting section of the manual. There is some info on boot failure there. All of the files must exist and the SD card must be formatted properly.
    OK Just read that, and looked at the SD card. All origonal files were there, but downloaded them from saberfont.com anyways. Formatted the card and copied the downloaded files. Works great now. Thanks!!

It sounds like you did a quick format (the default on Windows) the first time around. That gets younglings all the time.