Thread: Glue the Graflex Buttons that Hold Screws

Default Glue the Graflex Buttons that Hold Screws

I have an 05 Anakin Graflex Saber that I recently worked on. As I was putting it back together I was wondering, for the orange buttons on the front and back of the saber that cover where the screws go for the hilt, what should I glue that back on with? I would like something that will hold them in place, but I can still take off if I have to fiddle with something in the saber later on. Any suggestions?

Also, the graflex pins, I ordered the smaller versions from TCSS but they don't quite fit in the Anakin Conversion Kit holes...

You can use a small bit of poster tack putty, I use that to hold the brass buttons on my switches in place, haven't had one come off yet. Either that or a tiny bit of RTV silicone, it usually stays pliable and you can pull it apart and clean it off if you need to take it apart again down the road.

Awesome I'll keep that in mind! Thanks!

Now I just need to find a way to fit the graflex pins in and it's good to go, I was thinking of just drilling a slightly larger hole but I run the risk of it being too big for the pins...
    Last edited by tylergaylord; 03-17-2016 at 08:32 AM.