Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: First Crystal Chamber & Custom Chassis progress pics

Quote Originally Posted by TrypWyr View Post
    Very nice work! I really like the orientation of the board, it's cool to see something other than the typical flat designs.

Thanks! It was more out of necessity than aesthetics though.
    I have a cool idea for the wiring which may look really cool too...or really bad! We'll see soon enough!

Looks amazing!! Love how you have the board at an angle, not sure how difficult that will be to wire up, but it looks awesome and saves some space. Impressive first build.

That looks really good. Can't wait to see it finished.

Excellent work. Looks great.

My only observation is that you might not have allowed enough space around the NB board for wiring.

The one thing that continually trips up my designs is not accounting enough space for wiring.

-Denzil

Wow. Just wow.

Beautifully detailed work. Well done.
    With the Blast Shield down I can't even see.. how am I supposed to fight

I absolutely love this thing how much does it coast roughly to do something similar pretend I have a board an what not already. also on a side note can someone tell me how to start post or thread?

Oh wow, for some reason having the NB at that angle is really doing it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MYSTICJIN View Post
    I absolutely love this thing how much does it coast roughly to do something similar pretend I have a board an what not already. also on a side note can someone tell me how to start post or thread?
    You could make one on the cheap. All you would really need is the clay and paint. I chose to mold and cast mine in plastic, but it wasn't really necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Renaissance Jedi View Post
    Oh wow, for some reason having the NB at that angle is really doing it for me.
    Thanks man! The only reason I went that direction was to cut down on the space it took to access the memory card. We'll see how it works out once I get back home and run the wiring.