Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1 hilt 2 blades help.

Quote Originally Posted by Generic Jedi View Post
    You don't need anything special for FoC, the soundboards have motion sensors.
    I don't know what you mean by "cut and paste the batteries in".
    You solder the speaker to the board.
    It's recommended to use a resistor for each LED.

Download and read the Nano Biscotte manual. You can find a link on the NB page in the store. It will help A LOT with understanding how the board works and how you wire it up.
    Thank you Generic Jedi, by cut and paste I mean to simply snip the standard set up out and just attach the li-ion pack and soldering the speaker to the board. I could have chose my words alot better lol.

All this time ive been thinking lock up when I say FOC and lock up is listed a Force on the comparison chart? Geeeez....

Salute

IMHO, I wouldn't use the NB for this build. You'd have to have two of them (one for each blade) and you'd have a lot of "fun" dialing the color in with resistors and such. Might I suggest using a single Crystal Focus. You'll have the power to drive two blades as well as having RICE, which will allow you to pick any RGB color at the click of a mouse. Prizm or PC would also do, but they're out of stock. You'll also end up spending less for the one board than two NB boards.

Thank you CET, I have indeed put this project on hold for a CF8 or CFLS. I hope to be a little more skilled and informed by then.

Currently browsing around for values in order to use the right resistors for a 18650 cell and get like arctic/ice blue. Or even a nice non pinkish purple.

Anyone familiar with this path?

With a CF you will not need resistors as there is an on-board current regulator

As well you will need a 7.4V power supply.

Cant wait to get my hands on those. Just got done watching Robs vids for color, wiring etc etc.... Im gonna need more tools!