Thread: First time order in shop.

Question First time order in shop.

Hey guys,

i am planning to build my very first lightsaber and found this lovely place!

So i watched a lot of Madcows tutorials and read many threads here and i managed to put together a list of components i need - i created a wishlist in the store to keep track.

Since many things are at the moment not on stock in the store i have a problem:

I dont want to split my order in many small orders, since i am in europe and the costs for dshipping are outrageous. BUT i cant even order things that are not in stock so what shall i do?
    Shall i wait until everything i need is in stock and then place my order ? Like i said, i am new here and i dont know if it is normal for the shop to be out of stock on a lot of things ... so waiting maybe is futile?

I would be glad if experienced builders here could help me out with some insights - to shop or not shop , i know there is no try ....

Hello there. Welcome to the forums.
    Unfortunately, this hobby has blown up over the last year (some space film came out )and parts are selling as fast as they are made. It's not likely that you can get everything in one order, and yeah international shipping sucks! but we're all in the same boat. Multiple orders are really the only option for us at the moment.

Good luck with the build, don't give up and MTFBWY

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Hello there. Welcome to the forums.
    Unfortunately, this hobby has blown up over the last year (some space film came out )and parts are selling as fast as they are made. It's not likely that you can get everything in one order, and yeah international shipping sucks! but we're all in the same boat. Multiple orders are really the only option for us at the moment.

Good luck with the build, don't give up and MTFBWY
    Thanks Greenie!