Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Hi Everyone! I'm new and would like some help with tools...

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

It shouldnt do it anymore.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Rotary tool I use.

Rotary Tool Set
    Not every well-made rotary tool is a big-D. We consider this one not only a good-quality tool, but an excellent buy. The fitted plastic carrying case 12" x 8-1/2" x 3-1/2" contains not only the 120VAC-powered 8,000-30,000 rpm mini grinder, but a stand with a C-clamp to mount it on a bench or table, a 3-ft extension shaft, and a good assortment of bits, grinding stones, cut-off wheels, etc, including collets to fit 1/8" and 1/16" bits. The telescoping stand extends from 10" to almost 22" and holds the tool above your work, while you grind, sand, cut, etc., with the tip of the convenient, easy-to-grip, flexible extension. A nice package, and a very nice gift for yourself, or for anyone who enjoys working with hobby tools.
    92283 MINI GRINDER $29.95 / EACH

Glue I mentioned

Soldering Gun in a Jar
    Wire glue-the solution when you can't find the soldering iron, don't want to bother, are out in the woods, don't quite trust a fifth-grader with a hot gun, can't reach the connection with both hands, whatever. This stuff conducts low voltage AC and DC circuits in a permanent bond and is easy to use. Our high-tech support group suggests that a toothpick is a good way to apply it. Cures overnight. Our each is a 0.3 oz/9ml jar.
    92838 WIRE GLUE $4.95 / EACH

Both available from www.sciplus.com
    All things a beginning have.
    As all things do an ending.
    Be not too hasty from one to the other to move, or much will you miss, along the way.

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

haha, when I first read the link I thought it said "siflis"

BLUE 3- Ready