Thread: Messed up my NB V3

Default Messed up my NB V3

Hi guys,

I am pretty new to electronics and happened to mess up while wiring my NB. The sound for the speaker is extremely low and staticky which tells me from reading other threads i messed up the part that controls the sounds most likely from crossing leads. I did see mentioned that there was a person I was supposed to contact. A facebook group told me to try contacting Chewie, which i did earlier this week but i have gotten no response.

So im trying to see if you guys can get me into the proper contact so they can repair my board.

Thanks for reading!

I've only done one NB3 but to my knowledge, the speaker doesn't matter which way it is polarized. Even if it did, couldn't you just unsolder them and resolder. If you cross soldered and need it removed, there are easy ways.

If you did indeed fry your board, you want to contact MH. On this forum he goes by Zook. He also goes by Chewbacca as a moderator name on FX-Sabers.com.

Thanks Nano!
    He's the one i tried contacting via email. Ill try on the other forums then!

What speaker are you using? The premium 28mm speakers often pack up (read the reviews) Maybe try another one first.
    If it is just the speaker, replace it with the 28mm bass. They are better IMO