Thread: Board Position?

Default Board Position?

Hi, I'm working on a custom chassis for my current build, and I'm curious about the importance of the board positioning.

The way I have it set up will have the NBv3 near the pommel, and at an angle. I ran out of space really quick, and found it necessary to build a sled on about 45 degree angle to keep the memory card accessible. Will this effect the board negatively, or does it even matter how it's positioned? I just want to check before I get too far into the process!

Thanks

The board will be fine at any angle, as long as it's secure. You're gonna be swinging it around I assume. . Also, being towards the pommel keeps it way off centre, which makes the motion sensor more 'responsive' when twirling.

Thanks for the insight!
    I was figuring the board would be okay, but I wanted to double check since I'm still new at this. I'm building this chassis from scratch, and trying to incorporate the board, recharge port, latching switch, and 5mm led in about 2 inches! I think I have a good start, but we'll see how good my cram-fu is soon enough!

The nano biscotte only supports momentary switches.
    Bryon

The latching switch is for the accent led.