During the testing phase, a friend and I were able to get the FOC on PEX1 working just fine. Once we did the full build of the saber, we made a mistake and forgot to attach the resistor to the white LED and blew it out. We've since replaced the white LED and verified that it works just fine. The problem is that the PC no longer outputs any power to the FOC pads. PEx1 or PEx2. Perhaps the resistor mistake destroyed the Power Extenders as well? It seems odd that PEx 2 wouldn't work as we never had anything attached to that pad.

We've both verified that the PEx pads aren't putting out any power using a multimeter. I was able to detect 2.4v going to the PExs but nothing coming out of them.

So other than the board being screwed up, I was thinking our settings could be causing an issue as well.

Currently all of the color profiles are commented out in the override.cfg. The LEDs are set in the separate bank configs. For testing we have:

LED=0,700,700
FLED=0,700,700
focmix=001

So, with those settings, both FOC pads should be getting power and the main LEDs should be turned off at all times. I would expect to see the FOC LED turn on at some point but it never does.

Any ideas?