Thread: "Eiferer" - Knights of Ren Inspired PVC Saber

Default "Eiferer" - Knights of Ren Inspired PVC Saber

After acquiring a substantial amount of PVC conduit and 10 cheapo Amazon red LEDs, I've decided to build a number of hilts fit for the Knights of Ren. I wanted to tie this saber in with Kylo Ren's without copying the blade arrangement verbatim, so it has only a single quillion. Seeing as the Knights of Ren are a dark side organisation, it felt fitting to add engravings in the Sith alphabet. I'm probably going to give the brass sections a black wash. They're far too shiny for my liking at the moment (and for my camera's).

0220162145a.jpg 0220162152b.jpg 0220162211a.jpg 0220162152.jpg 0220162152a.jpg

Im not a fan of crossguards or curved hilts all that much but i really like this. Partly reminds me of those old swords that have the hand guard on one side only (not very knowledable on sword types lol).

Very nice work on this

Fun shape to it! Quillion looks like it blocks swings under the blade, another option might be to have it come out the side of the hilt (not sure which side, not bottom where I imagine it is now, nor top).

What a neat concept! Looks great!