Thread: Anikin Aotc original Switch Wiring Help.

Board Lurker

Question Anikin Aotc original Switch Wiring Help.

Hi, I am working on fixing up an old lightsaber my brother bought in college. The sound was out (something i have learned is common for the Anikin 2002) so i destroyed it... essentially. I managed to keep almost all the parts through the years and after some research i ordered parts for upgrades. I got a 16mm led montgomery switch and all the necessary adaptive wiring parts for a blade with no sound (not doing sound in this one.. at least for now). I found the original switch and am hoping to use it so i dont have to drill a large hole in the hilt.

So after my life's story.. i'm wondering if anyone can help me wire up that old switch correctly. ill include the info i have and a cutaway image i made in illustrator to help get an idea. so far my plan is to attach wires to the 4 main connections and just start touching wires together.

Let me know if i'm missing anything you need to know. There is more specific info in the cutaway image.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Board Lurker

I managed to get it going. If anyone stumbles upon this looking for similar info, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZtAR5oJktc i followed this tutorial on the switch wiring.

Attached some photots of my work in progress.
    Attached Images Attached Images