Thread: Store Questions

Default Store Questions

Hello Everyone,
    I wanted to start off with saying thanks to Tim and everyone at TCCS. Before I stumbled on this site I was ready to drop the money on an UltraSaber. This forum and several of the Youtube videos (Especially the videos from Genesis Custom Sabers) have inspired me to try an original piece instead. There is an element of immediate gratification with UltraSabers, but I believe the wait will be worth it.

On to the questions.
    1. Is there a general time frame for when the Crystal Focus will be back in stock? I know there is a sticky saying dont ask when product X will be back in stock but I have not been able to find any word on production of them. I am not looking for an exact date but a date + or - 2 weeks. I have been jumping on to the store every day for the past month checking stock with no luck. I was hoping someone could comment on the status (In Production, thinking about production, its on the list for when we can) so I had a general time frame. If the cards aren't supposed to be out until sometime in March then I can stop checking religiously until its closer to the estimated date. It's the last piece I need to build my chassis and then I can focus on the hilt itself.

2. What is the best way to check for new stock? I am following the Facebook page and subscribed to the stock newsletter but wanted to double check that was the best way. I have my wishlist filled with parts and have currently been checking the store each day to see if something came back in.

Thanks again to everyone.

-JoeJJohnsonII

Welcome to the Forums.

There is no fixed date or time frames as to when things are back in stock. Things will be back in stock as soon as they arrive or they are produced. As far as checking things, you have the best methods already.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com