Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Another NB 3 Schematic Check

Blog Entries

It happens. Don't beat yourself up too much.
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

Last year I had ordered a VV saber, and was really worried it wouldn't show up before Comic con. It showed up the day before we left and I was sooo excited. Got to the Con and fried my Crystal Shard that first day by putting in a battery backwards.
    I know better but was excited and not thinking. I had a backup saber with me, but was super bummed anyway.
    We all do ditzy things
    On a side note, no human has ever been more careful installing batteries than myself since then.
    -Darkmatter73

Hi my name is atomsk, welcome to the polarity reversal support group. I used to work at HP for a long time, basically soldering electronics for a living.. and i still reversed battery polarity on both of my first two crystal focus boards.. and this was back when we had to ship them to france for erv to repair.. sigh, i knew what i was doing, was just being careless or tired.. anyway, dont feel too bad. u betta believe i triple check that every damn time now haha.
    Last edited by atomsk; 02-27-2016 at 11:43 AM.

Ask me why I ALWAYS wire my batteries with one-way JST connectors. It saves me from my own mistakes, and from a helpful spouse who may not check polarity as closely as she should
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all of the support guys. I got a new board, wired it up (the right way) and she works like a champ. Now I just need to get the other board fixed so I can put it into my Roman Graflex when it comes.

Congratulations

Thanks for the great NBv3 wiring diagramm, now i didn't need to draw my own xD

Quote Originally Posted by Nirraven View Post
    Congratulations

Thanks for the great NBv3 wiring diagramm, now i didn't need to draw my own xD
    Awesome! Glad I could be of some assistance!