Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Hasbro Bladebuilders diagram

Default 2015 Hasbro Bladebuilders diagram

This diagram is for the 2015 Hasbro Bladebuilder soundboards. I quickly drew this up for myself when I started using the soundboards a few months back, and I figured it might help others if there was any confusion. It is pretty much drawn out the way the board looks, so it should be pretty easy to follow. I have built 7 sabers off this diagram so its pretty solid.

I have used it with the Luxeon Rebel's and a 4 AAA battery pack.

I've wired it with and without the flicker effect which is easy to do. For the flicker effect, just solder a wire connection between the LED neg and Speaker neg. If you don't like it, just desolder the wire and everything else stays the same, easy! I, personally, prefer the flicker though.

I would also recommend desoldering all the old wires from the board because they are very thin, cheap and easily break.

Can't beat a decent soundboard for $15-$20 bucks!

2016-02-04 20.09.46.jpg
    Last edited by soundwave809; 02-05-2016 at 06:03 AM.

I've been struggling with a similar build. I looked up the tip42 pnp transistor, but there are many different types of them. Which one specifically for you use?

I got the transistor (TIP42g), but I'm not getting blade lights. Facing forward the pins are Base (board LED negative), Collector (LED positive), Emitter. (board power positive). I've even swapped the wires around positions, just in case.
    Last edited by CET; 02-05-2016 at 03:06 PM.

I have a new board bc I burnt the first board , going to get some thinner solder per your advice soundwave805. What switch are you running do you have a diagram for that? I have a 6 pin momentarty led switch. I have the listed pnp along also have a spare buckpuck 1000ma I could use. What size resistor if I dont use the buckpuck?

CET when I did mine I went straight from the battery+ to the transistor, don't think it makes a difference but could try. Used the 42c.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixFire View Post
    CET when I did mine I went straight from the battery+ to the transistor, don't think it makes a difference but could try. Used the 42c.
    I did it both ways and it seemed to make no difference.

Your link went to the 42g, so that's what I went out and got. Guess I'll have to go find a 42c.

Wasn't my link, but the other thread listed both the c and g version.

Sorry, you're right. I'll STFU now.

Quote Originally Posted by utlonghorns416 View Post
    I have a new board bc I burnt the first board , going to get some thinner solder per your advice soundwave805. What switch are you running do you have a diagram for that? I have a 6 pin momentarty led switch. I have the listed pnp along also have a spare buckpuck 1000ma I could use. What size resistor if I dont use the buckpuck?
    Depends which color led you use.