In need of some help, I researched about MR soundboards - the schematics of it and finally figured out which wire goes to each point. Though after putting together everything patiently and correctly (to my knowledge) all I ended up with was a very low sound. its like the volume went down .. Not muffled but as if it was far in the distance or just not enough power was getting to the speaker ( i did a speaker test using my finger as instructed by (Rob from Genesis Custom sabers), also the LED wasn't even turning on (its not a dead LED i checked it but using my multimeter after realizing this issue). the clash & motion sensors work great - Switch works- - the sound font is great for this 2.0 build Im doing in another thread - but i just cant seem to figure out whats wrong. the only two things that come to mind is that either malfunctioning board (which I am 95.7% sure it isn't that. The second thing is that it needs the 2.7 ohm resistor for the 6 volts i have going to the board (i didn't use the Resistor because i used the JST male & female connectors to attach the battery pack and just wasn't sure how to do the resistor with those covering the wires and i just dont know how to wire a resistor in general (help me ) if it is the 6 volts and everything would work fine with 4.8 then ill just use those batteries when they come in the mail tomorrow and see if that is so. Another thing, I checked all joints and made sure each wire was secure so no loose wires is the issue. If anyone could help it would be very appreciated.

EDIT: I see that when i tested it i used 4AAA batteries with different brands on each pair. could that be it i have to have the same brand batteries ?

thank you