Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Korbanth Graflex 2.0 1st Saber Build list

Finally fetched a 28mm 2w Bass Speaker which are finally back in stock! (...and justification to spend $8 on shipping for $0.66 resistors)

I had already took the plunge on a 27mm Railmaster counterpart...but hey, look on the bright side...no I can make a comparison video with both speakers in a Graflex 2.0!

the 28mm speaker has an 11mm cone vs the 27mm which has 14mm...same wattage and ohms on both...the next trick is to find a damn good recording speaker for the youtube video
    Last edited by erlomd; 03-04-2016 at 07:34 AM.

I just want to say thank you for this. I took a half page of notes for my build next month. It will be my first. Doing ANH configuration. The wiring diagram is a bit confusing to me, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
    I was really worried about the resistors and the holes I needed to drill and tap, but now thanks to this and a lot of help I received yesterday I am ready!

Just got back home and look what came in the mail...EVERYTHING! ...don't you love it when it works out that way...

Just Kidding...I was away on work for a while and when I got back today all these shipments came in!

awesome stuff!!! Still need a saber however...just waiting on that to arrive apparently.

I'll post more later, but xxx! are these parts tiny or what?!?!?!

Last edited by erlomd; 03-10-2016 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brthegreat117 View Post
    I just want to say thank you for this. I took a half page of notes for my build next month. It will be my first. Doing ANH configuration. The wiring diagram is a bit confusing to me, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
    I was really worried about the resistors and the holes I needed to drill and tap, but now thanks to this and a lot of help I received yesterday I am ready!
    awesome! you'll do great...post pics of the progress!

so, I've wired up the recharge port for now...i still haven't received my saber, so chassis work is all about I can do right now...which is fine, because all the meticulous dremel work and soldering is very time consuming but a lot of fun!

heres what I got so far...

Attached Images Attached Images

more updates...

been wiring...

So far...So good!

erlomd, Dude! your work is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Streent View Post
    erlomd, Dude! your work is awesome!
    Thanks!

if anyone can clarify weather this will be safe or not...but I rewired my LED's to be this way...will this be fine?

This...

or This...

Last edited by erlomd; 04-02-2016 at 08:13 PM.