NBv3wireguide.jpg

Here is my setup for my saber build. I've read the manual a few times for how to wire the new FoC and which accent pad I'd like to have powering my switch LED. I will say that the wire colors are based upon how I will be wiring it so they may not follow a strict code but every + and - pad is labeled so it should be simple enough to read. I've read a few posts of people saying they only need one resistor between the two greens since they are the same, but I'd rather play it safe and wire a resistor to each of them as well as the white LED even if it is only for FoC. I made sure to wire in an DynaOhm for my switch and labeled the negative paths for my recharge port so I know what goes where. Those seem to be the biggest areas of discrepancy when looking at other posts like this.

Resistors
Green LEDs - 1Ohm/2Watt (2)
White LED - 1Ohm/2Watt (1)
Switch - DynaOhm (1)

If I am missing anything or have something wired incorrectly, please let me know. I've spent a lot of time searching the forums and looking at similar builds so I have a decent idea of what to do and what not to do. For the most part I believe I am good to go but it's always smart to grab a second pair of eyes or more to check.