image.jpg

Things are starting to come together...

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

Liking that chamber!

Looks awesome DN!!

Looking good so far!
    "Peace is a lie. Perhaps the greatest of them all. Peace, or a lack of change equals Death. If the waters of a pool cease to move, and become stagnant, the waters poison themselves, and kill all who drink from it. Chaos, on the other hand, brings great change. Should the pool be over taken by a river, life springs anew.
    -Lord Malyce, Exile of Sith, First Warrior of Sands

Ordered parts to start up on this project again. I can at least finish the chassis and get things wired while waiting for extensions and pommels to come back in stock.

Very nice build so far! Can't wait for your parts to arrive!
    I have a bad feeling about this...

Loving your progress on this. THANK YOU for posting the pic of that brass pipe. i hopped on Amazon the second I saw the info on the sticker. so, the normal MHSv1 disks fit inside the pipe, you say?

Quote Originally Posted by girot View Post
    Loving your progress on this. THANK YOU for posting the pic of that brass pipe. i hopped on Amazon the second I saw the info on the sticker. so, the normal MHSv1 disks fit inside the pipe, you say?
    Not inside, they are the same diameter as a normal chassis disc so the pipe can be used as spacer once you channel out a bit on the inside for the 4-40 rod. I have not been able to find anything metal that can sleeve the chassis discs but still fit in the hilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Nurse View Post
    Not inside, they are the same diameter as a normal chassis disc so the pipe can be used as spacer once you channel out a bit on the inside for the 4-40 rod. I have not been able to find anything metal that can sleeve the chassis discs but still fit in the hilt.
    What about .040 wall brass pipe. Various online outlets have 1.25"x 0.040 wall seamless brass tube. Should have about a 1.17" ID, so you would have to use the 1.15" disks for the "ribbed" MHS parts or see if Tim could laser out some custom ones.