Hi Everyone

I'm new on here and new to owning, customising, building lightsabers, and electronics. So I thought I'd jump in the deep end first. I'm going to be getting a Parks Graflex 2.0. Inside it I'm going to be building only lights as this will be a hilt show piece only. I'm going to be creating my own crystal chamber and want a few LED's around that to make it shimmer. Most of the wiring diagrams I have seen only wire to the main lights. Does anyone know of a board or resistor way to connect my battery pack to the main beam, and these auxiliary lights around the crystal chamber, and to have the lights around the Crystal Chamber flash slowly [heartbeat pace].

So far my shopping list includes:

Lighting
Luxeon Tri-Rebel Star [Royal blue, Royal blue, White]
Star Thermal Tape Pad
MHS "New Style2 Heat Sink V3
18 Deg Tri-Rebel Star Lens
I would appreciate suggestions for the LEDS around the Crystal Chamber I'm thinking of wiring them in series. I appreciate I may need to file them down to the diode to get the nice and small for hiding.

Batterys
1/2x 18650
1x single or dual 18650 cradle for battery's
1 x PCB either 3.7/7.2 depending if I go with one or two battery's on build [PCB to regulate the battery's]

Switch
Unsure if you have any suggestions I would be grateful this will turn the saber on/off

PCB or Resistor
With the goal of having main beam light as well as a few LEDS for around the crystal chamber what would you suggest? I've looked into the Nano Biscotte? V3.0 and others on Plecter Labs website, but this would be only for running lights I don't need or want start up sounds etc.

Misk
Hilt Safety Plug
Wire to connect the project together

I think I'm halfway there through a bit of research but it would be awesome if any of you could help me a little with suggestions.

Thanks

Ben