Thread: 2004 master replicas esb luke skywalker how to disasemble

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default **official how dismantle 2004 mr esb luke skywalker lightsaber

SO AFTER HUNTING FOR A THREAD AND WRITING NUMEROUS AMOUNTS OF PEOPLE TO HELP FIGURE OUT HOW TO BREAK THIS SABER APART AND CONVERT WITH NO SUCCESS, I JUST GAVE UP AND FIGURED IT OUT. I HAVE TO SAY I WAS PRETTY SUCCESSFUL WITH JUST DAMAGING ONE KNOW VERY SLIGHTLY AND WILL NEVER BE NOTICEABLE, BUT HEY AT LEAST NOW EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO TAKE IT APART WILL BE ABLE TO AVOID DAMAGING ANYTHING.

ENJOY FRIENDS

**** Get a little sandwich bag so you don't lose any of these small parts******

Here is a pic of the tools I used to complete this job
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1. Unscrew the little flathead screw (no pic needed)

2. Now you will have to use your imagination with these pics as I just finished taking this apart

3. Now the one part that I couldn't figure was the knobs. I have read in another posting that they would have to be popped off. When that is not true. I cracked some plastic at the bottom of the knob while prying it with the orange panel tool. I stopped flashed a light in there and saw a screw. I just turned with some force and it unscrewed....lol. So needless to say the power button was easier. With some force it will just unscrew.

image.jpg
    image.jpg

4. Now that buttons are off now it's time to pop the little accent brass knobs (4 of them). I use some small needle nose vise grips pliers. Pops out pretty easily.

image.jpg
    Last edited by Markgarcia10; 01-19-2016 at 10:08 PM.