Thread: FULL Blade Builders Sound Board Video Tutorial!

Default FULL Blade Builders Sound Board Video Tutorial!

Hey everyone I just finished this blade builders sound board in my Pvc saber (soon to be aluminum) and i wanted to make a video tutorial in the hopes that it would help some people that are confused with any part of it! ive never made a video tutorial so bare with it lol. Here you go!

I m playing with this board but i dont know where is the swing sensor, i want to upgrade it with 2 sensors!

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by wolf69 View Post
    I m playing with this board but i dont know where is the swing sensor, i want to upgrade it with 2 sensors!

Thx
    the Green cylinder looking sensor is the clash sensor and the black cylinder looking sensor above it is the motion sensor

Thank you!

But how comes it has 3 wires attached to it?
    What pin is (-), (+)?

Nice video , thank you for the information.

Can you explain how to wire it with a spst switch, and without the recharge port?

Hello. I have 2 of these bladebuilders that I want to use in custom sabers. However, I think the clash/motion sensors are mixed up, as they clash when you wave them, and hum when you hit them together. Is there a way to fix this? Perhaps the sensors were mixed up when they were wired to the board?

Would it be at all possible for you to post a diagram of your writing setup? I've watched through a good thirty times or so, but am still a bit fuzzy on some of it.
    Last edited by nathanielreykun; 04-20-2016 at 06:39 PM.