Thread: Newest saber in progress

Default Newest saber in progress

Ok it has been a while since I have posted a saber. This is just my hilt as of right now. I had some old mhs parts laying around and decided to build me a Kanan inspired hilt. Of course once I have the funds I will put electronics in it but I wanted to just show my progress as of now. I used a fender washer for the guard i cannot remember what size. I took the blade holder and choke in to a hardware store and fitted them until I found the right size. So here is my Kanan inspired saber hilt.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I love it when a plan comes together!

Looking good dude. I had the same inspiration

Cool idea on the Kanon. Whenever the V2 emitter comes back in stock I might also do me a Kanon inspired build
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

Cool idea on the blade holder. I might also do me a Kanan inspired build whenever the V2 blade holder comes back in stock though. Hope it does soon
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

I love it! That is a brilliant way to get that tsuba feel. I will have to steal that idea.

I am glad I could give inspiration. That was why I wanted to post my in progress build so if anyone wanted to copy my design they could. I am using the original style blade holder and need to get one of the new style test fitting with the clocking washers has determined that it will be easier with the new style.
    I love it when a plan comes together!