Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Building my first Graflex...now what?

V3 butter on toast for dinner! NBv3 is finally here!!!
    the build list is near complete...
    all Im waiting on now is:
    28awg wires, 4-40 tap & die set, resistors & soldering station to arrive...as we'll as an accent LED for the chassis
    so far I'm playing the waiting game for the 28mm bass speaker to get back in stock...tic toc tic...God knows I tried finding it else where...I found a model train website that sells them, but they come in a square enclosure which would need to be trimmed and modified to fit...I guess I can just order the 20mm speaker and work with that for a while...then Ill see if I cram fu it with the bass speaker latter on...wondering how to wire 2 speakers to the NBv3?

Quote Originally Posted by erlomd View Post
    V3 butter on toast for dinner! NBv3 is finally here!!!
    the build list is near complete...
    all Im waiting on now is:
    28awg wires, 4-40 tap & die set, resistors & soldering station to arrive...as we'll as an accent LED for the chassis
    so far I'm playing the waiting game for the 28mm bass speaker to get back in stock...tic toc tic...God knows I tried finding it else where...I found a model train website that sells them, but they come in a square enclosure which would need to be trimmed and modified to fit...I guess I can just order the 20mm speaker and work with that for a while...then Ill see if I cram fu it with the bass speaker latter on...wondering how to wire 2 speakers to the NBv3?
    the 28mm premium speaker is in stock - http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Pr...eaker-P77.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by ATDI View Post
    the 28mm premium speaker is in stock - http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Pr...eaker-P77.aspx
    Yeah, but I'm looking for a bass speaker...I believe TCSS uses "VECO" speakers which are much better in quality to the old hit or miss regal speakers? or of which I was told