Thread: Basic wiring

Default Basic wiring

I'm fairly new to this, so i was wondering if its possible to wire this with just a single, latching switch, without having a kill switch. I just plan on using the speaker mount with 2xAA battery slots for the Li-ion batteries, not a charging port. Thanks

also I feel that I should add that I don't have any of the parts yet, I'm merely trying to plan this out in advance so I don't run into these issues after spending money

there wouldnt be any problem with that kind of setup. make sure you are using a buck puck or a resistor though so you dont blow your LED

Welcome to the forums skywalkerxc. There's not a lot of info in your post but if you're using a speaker, which board are you planning to use? For example the NB will only work with a momentary switch. Will your battery choice fit the speaker mount and sufficiently power your chosen board?

thanks for the help, and I intend to use the PC, which says its compatible with both types of switches. trying to make my own ANH graflex, though parts are in short supply

Quote Originally Posted by clahey83 View Post
    there wouldnt be any problem with that kind of setup. make sure you are using a buck puck or a resistor though so you dont blow your LED
    The Petit Crouton has a built-in led driver so a buckpuck is not needed.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.