Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Request permission to re-post your photo's

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    credit to Greenie.
    Is that a 3D printed chassis? if it is, that's exactly what i needed, thank you. If you don't mind me asking, where did the chassis come from. Also, did you machine the crystal chamber yourself? Looks great by the way.
    -------------------------------------------

"To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk." - Thomas A. Edison

The chassis I custom made myself from a piece of 32mm Delrin rod, reduced on a lathe to fit MHS v1, bored out to fit an 18650, recharge port and speaker. Then cut, filed and dremmeled to hold the NB and PEX

image.jpg

The crystal is 'squeezed' between a couple of greeblies and a tiny motor winding (just salvaged parts) fixed to two TCSS chassis discs. Five brass tubes, two for wiring and three hiding threaded rod.

image.jpg. <--------- It was one of these, they hold the pull switch on a fan light.

Looks great by the way.
    . Thank you

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    The chassis I custom made myself from a piece of 32mm Delrin rod, reduced on a lathe to fit MHS v1, bored out to fit an 18650, recharge port and speaker. Then cut, filed and dremmeled to hold the NB and PEX
    If you don't mind I will include your chassis build in my instructable as another method. Machine a chassis our of a plastic rod or tube. Great work. Thank you for the contribution. I will give credit to you in the instructable of course.
    -------------------------------------------

"To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk." - Thomas A. Edison