1 20.00%
  • You're jedi-genious

0 0%
  • what just happened?

4 80.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: meditations on saber 01-01

Quote Originally Posted by darth_chasm View Post
    The male end of chokes are now opened up to 1.25". Threaded areas are .625" deep. Speaker mount v4 is .75" deep.

Rather than using speaker mount v5 up there, you could use v4 and slide it further up into the male end of the choke. Possibly tighten the button spacing a little and scoot them down a bit, and you may be good. Then use a locking disc at the pommel end.
    you're kidding right!?!? that makes everything a whole lot easier, wow! thanks for the info! I'm not sure there's a lot of play in where the AVs come down through switch box 18 on a 3" extension, the website says that's the smallest that'll work and my measurements have it clocked in at an 8th inch shorter (if I remember correctly) than the un-threaded length. It all adds up nicely, as long as the box holes go in the right place eh :>.

Blog Entries

Sometimes compromises can be made. If you're not married to the idea of a box you could ditch it and use a 16mm AV and either a 12mm AV or tactile switch for you your aux functions.

It may com down to what you want more. A box or reverse sound.

It wasn't the box so much as the buttons I was set on. The box was just to make them apparent from the grip section, and add a couple of mm leeway for internals, really. I guess I'll go have a look at other boxes or maybe a bezel or something. Thanks again!