Thread: Delivery Time?

Thumbs up Delivery Time?

So I just ordered my first hilt pieces. I basically ordered everything except the heatsink and rebel 6 because they're all sold out. About how long doe sit take for the parts to deliver?

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

Did you have any Custom Machining/Wiring/Full blades? Those take a couple weeks to complete, but if you just had stock parts it shouldn't be too long at all.

Blog Entries

I believe the store says 1-3 days for non-custom stuff to leave the shop. The time after that depends on your selected method of delivery. You should get an email once the shipment slip is made and it will have a tracking number for you.

I just bought two pieces on Monday and got them today. I'm in NY.

Yeah I ordered last Monday as well but have not received them yet. The only thing I got done was to have the hole drilled for the thumb screw on the blade holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Chad View Post
    Yeah I ordered last Monday as well but have not received them yet. The only thing I got done was to have the hole drilled for the thumb screw on the blade holder.
    That would add a few days to it, depending on how many other orders are ahead of you. you should receive an email once your order ships.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Makes sense. Online it still is saying Order in Process. This means it hasn't shipped yet I guess? I just find it odd because it's pretty basic parts and they were all listed as in stock and it's been 5 days. But this is my first order so this may be totally normal, I'm just excited to get my parts and start assembling.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    That would add a few days to it, depending on how many other orders are ahead of you.
    As FJK said, there are probably other orders before yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Chad View Post
    Makes sense. Online it still is saying Order in Process. This means it hasn't shipped yet I guess? I just find it odd because it's pretty basic parts and they were all listed as in stock and it's been 5 days.
    Order in Process means it hasn't shipped yet. Since you ordered the drill and tap service for the thumb screw, that will add some days. I too ordered basic parts, with the only custom work being drill and tap service, and that took about 2.5 weeks to ship.
    Patience is key
    Last edited by ColdVizjerei; 01-09-2016 at 04:40 PM. Reason: grammar
    Why did Isendra die? Tell me the truth!

That it is beyond your abilities does not mean it is beyond mine. I learned the lesson of Isendra's death. But I was given my power for a reason, and it is my burden to use it.
    I will use it, not fear it as you do, High Councilor Valthek

The custom work is what will add time to your order. It's not that drilling and tapping a hole takes long, but it's more due to how many other custom jobs are ahead of you.

Patience will serve you well, and the parts are definitely worth the wait.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

OK cool. Thanks for the replies guys. I'm working on a crossguard pvc hilt while I wait.