Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MHSV1 Blade Holder Style 25 - are there holes in it?

Quote Originally Posted by CET View Post
    How did you do the gold in the inset areas? It came out much smoother and cleaner than mine did.
    It's testors model paint. I used a tooth pick to get the paint in the grooves. It smoothes out on its own pretty much as it dries. Any excess wipes off easily with some paint thinner on a q tip, or scraped off with a tooth pick.

Quote Originally Posted by sks1138 View Post
    You can see a little bit of the holes I drilled. I don't have a close up shot with the blade in though.

Attachment 12955
    Seeing this again reminds me of just how freakin' awesome it is

Quote Originally Posted by sks1138 View Post
    You can see a little bit of the holes I drilled. I don't have a close up shot with the blade in though.

Attachment 12955
    Hi!

I just saw your saber and looks pretty awesome! Could you tell me the size of the body section?

I am doing a saber with similar parts and I am doubting if geting a 6" or 7" body. the total lenght would be either 10,5" or 11,5". Would it make a big difference? (I am 6 feet tall)

I could use some tips/suggestions.

Thank you in advance!

I think it's around 11.5 inches.
    3in fluted double female, 3in double female, double male connector, short choke style 1, BH 25, and pommel 4.

Play around with the MHS builder. It will give you a good idea on the length of your build.