Hi there! Many of my parts are on their way to me, but I still find myself planning this out and scratching my head. Any help is appreciated. So I am very interested in using the MWS setup with the discs and all-thread to keep all my parts and wires neatly organized. I just have a few questions about what I need. So first off, I'm using a 4x AA battery pack so I realize many of the discs will not be utilized unless I change my mind and decide to go with a Lion battery. My main issue is knowing what pieces I need to hold the momentary to latching converter. I see a disc which holds the buck-puck, the battery, and a half-dozen made to hold different NB boards(Which I'm not using in this build), but I don't see what part I need to hold the ML converter. Am I just not seeing it or do I need to use a disc that isn't specifically designed for that part?

Followup. If I do decide to go with a Lion battery (a choice I will need to make depending on which LED setup I want, (Torn between the Lux Rebel Green and the Tri-Cree G/G/W), How hard is it to wire a recharge port and is a recharge port better or worse than simply removing the battery to charge it in terms of safety/longevity. If I go with the recharge port option, I will not have the port match an external hole, instead, I will still need to remove the pommel and slide the MWS cylinder out of the saber to access that recharge port so additional milling (and undesirable holes in my grip) will not be necessary.

A final question I would have is: if I use a recharge port, how then do I know when my battery is fully charged? Is there a secondary device I will need to check the charge level, or is there an indicator I should add to my build to display power level? Again, any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!