Thread: LEDs issue with Nano Biscotti soundboards?

Default LEDs issue with Nano Biscotti soundboards?

Hi There,

I read alot about PEX hacks, i have several SF stunts in the order including their respective 12 LED in various colors, these setups come with a 3.7 16850 battery setup, i was wondering, when i re-wire these to include a Nano soundboard do i have to perform simular hacks? does this Hack has to do with the FOC capability of the NANO board in conjunction with the SF 12W LED?

Or can i just approach these setups as regular stunts and rewire it in a matter that it will be able to use the nano soundboards?
    Thanks and regards.

What is with this recent explosion of people wanting to use SF LEDs?

Yes, if you've got a gun to your head and you have to install a SF "12W" with an NB, you will need the Pex hack. How exactly you need to approach it? I don't know. I don't remember the weird wait that they resistor their LEDs and I threw out all my SF modules. My suggestion on how to approach it? Don't do it. Use a tri LED.
    ERUDITION

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

Its not about wanting, its what the saber comes with i would like to reuse as much as possible to safe cost, but if their LEDS are so crap than i can swap them out for LEDS from TCSS.