Thread: Plug for bottom of sink pipe to keep batteries in

Default Plug for bottom of sink pipe to keep batteries in

I seem t have everything figured out for my first build with the exception of one question, what can I use to plug the bottom of my 1 1/4 sink pipe up to keep the batteries in? I know they make those little metal plugs with the claws but those arnt the best for removing to swap batteries. Any suggestions? Thanks you.

I believe Tim has covers specifically for the sink tube, under the "Sink Tube and Misc" section of the store. That would be my first go-to part, it looks and matches well. As of today, they are in stock.

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/1-...-cap--P67.aspx

Now, if your hard pressed to get one quick: Hardware store, in the plumbing isle. Check out copper/bronze/brass/etc, I know just about every hardware store in my area carries copper pipes and brass parts. A copper cap, though it may not be the same color, would work well and still be metallic. If it doesn't fit QUITE snugly, use some "Friction Tape" around the part of

You could also use a PVC cap and paint it. I recommend krylon for plastics or rustoleum, and a good sanding for a better adhesion.

Cool, I had one of those in mind but thought the teeth would weaken over time of taking a battery in and out. For the money though ill give it a go! Ive got an order planned anyway, just waiting on other items to come back in stock!