mine will be lime and hers will be green
    here are the parts i have ordered
    • luxeon rebel star lime and green
    • Nano Biscotte Sound Module V2
    • NB V2 MWS Header and Wiring Harness
    • Premium 28mm Speaker
    • 12mm Anti Vandal Momentary Green Ring Switch
    • 18650 Single Cell Holder

i will be wiring the av switch leds in parallel as that has been the commonly recommended
    i need help with how to wire this configuration i know the most of it already its mainly the running th switch and blade led in parallel that's giving me the biggest issue
    im not sure if i wire the 2 higher up and have just 2 wires meet at the base with one positive with resister and one negative
    or if i use 4 wires and have 2 positive with separate resisters (x1 .5ohm and x1 85ohm )and 2 negatives
    i could be wrong with the resistance

it would be really helpful to have a wiring diagram for this build but i have not found any that help me out
    is there any one out there that has done this build that can shed some light

UPDATE 1/8/16
    second draft wiring diagram
    saberbuild update.jpg
    let me know what you think
    still super new to this
    Last edited by JoeEatsZombie; 01-08-2016 at 02:09 AM.

at the very least id like to know about the second part regarding tips on the parallel av switch blade led wiring

Check out the owners manual for the NB, you will find wiring diagrams for your needs
    Connect the + of the switch led to the same pad as the main led and bingo, you've wired it in parallel
    Remember, the switch led is rated at 20mA and needs a resistor. The dynaohm available in store will do the job

saberbuild.jpg
    i just drafted up this mock wiring diagram
    can some one tell me if this is correct for running the av and led in parallel
    or if there are ant recommendations id love to hear them also if i need a different led resistor let me know

That would work, although if you've never soldered before, you might have a rough time putting your 3 positives all on that 1 pad. You might have an easier time if you make a junction or two in the wire instead of sharing the pad. Same goes for your pads that are sharing negatives but 2 wires on a pad is easier than 3.
    ERUDITION

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
    That would work, although if you've never soldered before, you might have a rough time putting your 3 positives all on that 1 pad. You might have an easier time if you make a junction or two in the wire instead of sharing the pad. Same goes for your pads that are sharing negatives but 2 wires on a pad is easier than 3.
    I was thinking about that too when I was making the diagram. I might make a junction for the led and the switch led then the with the 2 positive and 2 negatives do one lead on the font and on on the back of the nanoB

Quote Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
    From what you said, sounds like some JST connecters with those three wires would be best then connect to the (+) and the (-) on the board which would only be one wire sounds like it would do the job.