Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: First Build-Graflex 2.0 Saber Kit

ah gotcha, thanks for addressing the questions!

How about the other screws tho? I'm guessing that you used some sort of hex key or allen wrench for those?
    Why did Isendra die? Tell me the truth!

That it is beyond your abilities does not mean it is beyond mine. I learned the lesson of Isendra's death. But I was given my power for a reason, and it is my burden to use it.
    I will use it, not fear it as you do, High Councilor Valthek

Quote Originally Posted by ColdVizjerei View Post
    ah gotcha, thanks for addressing the questions!

How about the other screws tho? I'm guessing that you used some sort of hex key or allen wrench for those?
    No problem, I am here to help!

The other screws are all hex/allen wrench.

Would you happen to have the size of the hex/allen wrench that you used? Unfortunately, none of mine fit so I'm going to have to find the correct size.

That it is beyond your abilities does not mean it is beyond mine. I learned the lesson of Isendra's death. But I was given my power for a reason, and it is my burden to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdVizjerei View Post
    Would you happen to have the size of the hex/allen wrench that you used? Unfortunately, none of mine fit so I'm going to have to find the correct size.
    I used a T6 and T7 not sure if you would call it a hex or Allen wrench, more of a star shape key.

ah interesting, I might actually have some of those star shaped key things lying around somewhere!
    Don't know why it didn't occur to me to give those a try. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by RoninBJJ View Post
    I used a T6 and T7 not sure if you would call it a hex or Allen wrench, more of a star shape key.
    Those are called Torx bits.

Quote Originally Posted by RoninBJJ View Post
    Here is a short video about the few question asked earlier. Much easier than taken a bunch of pictures and then writing descriptions for each one... If there is anything else please let me know!

Your the man! Thanks

Thank you for creating this thread! I am also about to start my first build ever on the Graflex 2.0 and this will be a huge help and great resource!

Default ESB version I'm old school LOL

Ok I'm built! Electronics will be in a month keep u posted!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sith4Life View Post
    Your the man! Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Padawan311 View Post
    Thank you for creating this thread! I am also about to start my first build ever on the Graflex 2.0 and this will be a huge help and great resource!
    You both are welcome, let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sith4Life View Post
    Ok I'm built! Electronics will be in a month keep u posted!
    Looks great!!! I really like the printed circuit board (gold and green?). Are you going to wire the red button or clamp for ignition?