Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: First Build-Graflex 2.0 Saber Kit

Quote Originally Posted by Halliwax View Post
    i found him on youtube, boy does he have allot of videos! this is going to keep me busy! lol

i was curious why you chose not to have a Foc? is there a down side to it?
    Power extender was sold out. And I wanted to start building immediately, so basically my own impatience...

Quote Originally Posted by RoninBJJ View Post
    Power extender was sold out. And I wanted to start building immediately, so basically my own impatience...
    thank you, i was just curious if there was any negative reason why you didnt. much appreciated!

Added some custom boot sounds! I am currently working on some custom ignitions/swings/clash, but here is a little sample of my new boots.

great job! Im waiting for my parts to arrive so I can do a build thread like this! awesome work!

Ronin, great thread man!!! Just put together my Graflex last night, minus electronics. Taking my time with parts and stuff, but this thread is showing me the way!!!

I noticed you mentioned that one of the screws wasn't a screw that could be removed with an allen wrench so you used pliers.
    Were the other ones removed with an allen wrench? If so, would you be able to provide the size of the wrench?
    Why did Isendra die? Tell me the truth!

That it is beyond your abilities does not mean it is beyond mine. I learned the lesson of Isendra's death. But I was given my power for a reason, and it is my burden to use it.
    I will use it, not fear it as you do, High Councilor Valthek

image.jpgOk so I'm building the red buttons get attached to the little switches with a dab of glue? I don't feel red button making contact and clicking, trick? Also how do I get the red button in the housing of the button holder?

Quote Originally Posted by erlomd View Post
    great job! Im waiting for my parts to arrive so I can do a build thread like this! awesome work!
    Thank you, and good luck! Just purchased a new project today DM1 (Darth Maul Staff Saber) from Korbanth, super excited about that one as well!

Quote Originally Posted by SPACEMONKEY1 View Post
    Ronin, great thread man!!! Just put together my Graflex last night, minus electronics. Taking my time with parts and stuff, but this thread is showing me the way!!!
    Thank you! I am glad my thread can be of some help, I couldn't find a lot of info on this build so I decided to make a thread that would provided people with some basic info for a basic build.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdVizjerei View Post
    I noticed you mentioned that one of the screws wasn't a screw that could be removed with an allen wrench so you used pliers.
    Were the other ones removed with an allen wrench? If so, would you be able to provide the size of the wrench?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sith4Life View Post
    image.jpgOk so I'm building the red buttons get attached to the little switches with a dab of glue? I don't feel red button making contact and clicking, trick? Also how do I get the red button in the housing of the button holder?
    I will post pics/vids for both these question here in about an hour after I get home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by RoninBJJ View Post
    Thank you, and good luck! Just purchased a new project today DM1 (Darth Maul Staff Saber) from Korbanth, super excited about that one as well!

Thank you! I am glad my thread can be of some help, I couldn't find a lot of info on this build so I decided to make a thread that would provided people with some basic info for a basic build.

I will post pics/vids for both these question here in about an hour after I get home from work.

Sweet!

Here is a short video about the few question asked earlier. Much easier than taken a bunch of pictures and then writing descriptions for each one... If there is anything else please let me know!