Thread: A French Newbie welcome!

Red face A French Newbie welcome!

Hi every one!

I'm glad to discover such an involved and dynamic community around saber crafting!

A month ago, I would never expect so many people making their own saber like lost-in-space Jedis! I've seen breathtaking designs, marvelous and ingenious crafts... And I'm fond of it!

As a padawan, I wandered a long time with my Master Replica hilt on the hip, playing with friends, dreaming about reallife sabers making beeps, vrombing and clashing like in the movies. I only dreamed of a technology allowing such perfection in the making of a saber... And then I realized Internet can help...

You are amazing. You are crazy. You are marvelous! I'm so happy to learn so many things with you!

Well. Enough joy for the day. Now, I have to read the whole forum to know how, in the future, I could make my own saber!

Thanks to you!

Cheers!

Paul

Welcome to the forums!

We love the French here, as the best sound boards are designed by Plecter Labs (located in your home country).
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

Welcome to the forums!

Hello there. Welcome to the forums. I'm loving your enthusiasm

Welcome to the Forums.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Welcome to the forums, and good luck with your build!

Thank you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylver Serpent
    We love the French here, as the best sound boards are designed by Plecter Labs.
    Yes! During my knowledge grabbing, I realized -reading his blog- that Plecter Labs is located a few miles away from my home ! How happy!

Thanks again, and "see you" on the forum!

Paul

Hullo! I also like the enthusiasm. I hope you get to build your first saber very soon. Good luck.
    ERUDITION

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.