Thread: Q&A Video For Padawans

Exclamation Q&A Video For Padawans

!!ATTN FELLOW PADAWANS!!

If there are ANY questions you have about working with the PRIZM sound module post them now! I will answer anything I can in a video going up this weekend (Thursday/Saturday). I may not be an expert but I've learned a TON about the PRIZM so far and would love to help those who need it.

If there is enough interest I will consider doing a live video chat instead.

Could you post some links to some basic info you have found that you believe every beginner needs to read? I have a few basic questions myself including how much brightness is sacrificed when using the RGB Crees vs a BBW/GGW/RRW, etc cree and how does it compare to the PCv3.5 for an additional $10? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnersabo View Post
    Could you post some links to some basic info you have found that you believe every beginner needs to read? I have a few basic questions myself including how much brightness is sacrificed when using the RGB Crees vs a BBW/GGW/RRW, etc cree and how does it compare to the PCv3.5 for an additional $10? Thanks in advance.
    There are a bunch of videos listed in the Instructional Video section. I suggest you look through those.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Sounds good, thanks.