Thread: Need Advice For Exiled Jedi Costum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

accidentally attached more than one copy of a few of the images I was getting inspiration from.

just out of interest, do you have these saved to a pinterest board we could see? the screenshots are very low resolution and the names of the images/characters might provide more source material.

Great idea by the way, sort of a Starkiller meeds KOTOR style.

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

To evoke "nomad" I would advise one of your colors being something along the tan-brown spectrum of colors... even a tanish off-white may do the job, or maybe a nice leather item. I would figure out what color you want to use from that spectrum first, and what that item will be, and then the rest will be easier to develop a color scheme around that...

Former Jedi who aren't darkside are usually called Grey Jedi. If you don't like all grey you could work it in. Like Grey tabbards or cloak with other colors for the rest.
    Corellian Jedis used a green / black color scheme. You could come up with another 2 color scheme and work a little grey in for accents.
    Check out the rebel legion site for ideas.
    http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/index.php
    Don Mac.
    Sith Happens

thanks a bunch guys!
    I'll go find the pictures on Pinterest and put them on a board. my username is Dylan Rutland. But yeah guess I'll have to go find out what two color scheme will look nice. I like the idea of the grey accents. the options are limitless really.

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

The options truly are limitless. You may even want to look at some "color scheme generators" online (like this one: http://www.perbang.dk/color+scheme/) to help you see what colors you think go well together

Question. where would I post a thread about a Star Wars fan film idea? just so I can get some ideas and other helpful advice and opinions. this is like my second or third time to post on a forum. ever. so I'm like a Palawan learner at All of this.