Thread: First build - based on aeon v2

Cool First build - based on aeon v2

Aloha everyone, I'm really excited to get going on my first quasi build, I'll be posting photos and updates as I go. I've gone through the threads been reading and posting and I decided on buying a stunt saber and upgrading it with sound for my first build. I just got it in and it's great but sound is important, I ordered it with a tri Cree silver (www)and know they are all wired together and run off 3AAAbatteries but I am adding a nano biscotti and wiring two of the di to run off the board and the third to run on foc I don't mind that it's the same color , will I need a power extender? I made a wish list on tcss

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Vi...e-525400ecc974

And am going to order parts the second they come back in stock.I was hoping someone could tell me if I'm missing anything, wires jst connectors resistors etc...

Foc isn't as important as blade shimmer and flicker so if power extender is needed I'll go sans foc. But could I run the third off the nano at full 1000a or no?is the power exstender needed to run all three no matter what?

Thanks so much for the encouraged help and continued support I've really enjoyed seeing the commodity in this hobbey.

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

Yes, you would need a Power Extender to use FoC with the NB.

If you're just going for a pure white blade, I would swap out your Tri-White for an XP-L.

The Nano can only have 2A running through it which cuts out one of your Tri-White dies; but even if you direct drove the last die from the battery, the XP-L at 2000mA would still be brighter than the Tri-White at 3000mA
    Last edited by Cire Yeldarb; 12-29-2015 at 11:16 AM.