Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CEX boards

Question CEX boards

Over the past few months the store has restocked most, if not all, the sound boards (CF7.5 twice!). But I have not seen the CEX boards since October. I was wondering if the production runs have been too small to keep up the demand or there was some other issue going on. Any ideas?

They just sell out fast. I think they've been restocked at least once since October, but they didn't last long. There are a lot of people out there with PC or CF builds that still need a CEX to finish their sabers. Just keep checking back, they'll be in stock soon.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Thanks for the response, SS. Yes, I check every day, multiple times. Last word I heard was sometime after Thanksgiving, but haven't seen any yet.

In the same boat as you. The CEX is the only halting the completion and reveal of my custom saber.. which also halts work on any of the other sabers I have lined up on my bench. As such I've been watching like a hawk since it was said it would be a few weeks. Been more than a few but with the holidays it is understandable. Patience my friend, that is all I can say. The bounty is worth the wait... even if you do want to go order 66 on some people haha.

Last I read on the FX boards, manufacturer couldn't get CEX boards completed in time to ship with the last batch of CF, but they should be coming in soon. Keep an eye out.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

They are supposed to be here this week.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    They are supposed to be here this week.
    Hope restored, balance to the force restored, stalking of TCSS store page 210%!!!

Thanks Tim. We will be sending $$ your way.

Yea I need a few cex to . will they be in soon hopefully ?

CEX Boards are in, today. Start the stampede!